Sunrise Country Club is a private, member-owned club.
Prospective home buyers become Club/Equity members automatically upon purchase of a condo at Sunrise Country Club.
Golf, Tennis and Fitness Memberships are available weekly, monthly and annually to all Homeowners and Equity Members of the Club.
2014 EQUITY/CLUB MEMBERSHIP
An Equity Membership at Sunrise Country Club is a Certificate of Ownership.
Sunrise Country Club is comprised of an 18 Hole Executive Golf Course, 13 Tennis Courts, an Activity /Fitness Center, Swimming pool and Clubhouse. The Clubhouse has a restaurant, lounge/bar on the upper level. The lower level, encompasses the Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop and Grille.
An Equity Member, as an owner of the Club, has voting privileges for the election of the seven person Board of Directors who set policy on how the club will be operated.
As an owner, an Equity Member does have some financial advantages as follows:
2. A 20% discount on soft goods in the Golf Pro Shop.
3. A 10% discount on food purchased in the Clubhouse Restaurant or Grille
4. An Equity Member's Tenants can purchase a Golf or Tennis Membership at the equity discounted rate.
An Equity Member has the following obligations as an owner:
1. Payment of Equity Member dues. These dues presently are $125.00 per month and these funds are used to maintain the property owned..
2. An Equity Member is responsible for a Food minimum of $800.00 per couple - $400.00 as a single each from September through July.
3. Payment of Social Dues, presently $88.77 per month.
4. The total monthly dues obligation is $213.77($125.00 + 88.77))
We currently have a limited number of non-resident Equity Memberships available. Contact our office for information at 760-328-6549.